Become a part of our Mechanical Team!
Do you want a job in sustainable aquaculture, focusing on developing unique RAS-technology for our customers? Great, we are now hiring both newly educated and well-experienced colleagues with various expertise to join our Mechanical Team.
With new owners, Pure Salmon Kaldnes are ready to grow and continue revolutionizing aquaculture around the globe. Do you want to be a part of our adventure? Great, we are expanding both locally and globally, aiming to double our staff.
Maybe you’d prefer a career in Pure Salmon Kaldnes working from the United Arab Emirates, Denmark or perhaps Norway? Great, we’ll make that happen. In Pure Salmon Kaldnes everything is possible!
Aquaculture – one of the fastest growing industries around the world
On a global scale, a rapidly growing population is consuming more fish than ever before. This trend is due to the growth and development of sustainable land-based aquaculture, which causes less impact on the environment and builds a better and greener economy. Land-based aquaculture is a fast growing industry where demand for products and services are expected to increase significantly over the years to come.
Our owners, Pure Salmon LMT aim to produce as much as 260 000 tons of Atlantic salmon a year. The group has already invested in large land-based fish farms in the US, Poland, France and Japan, and they also have a number of other extensive land-based farming projects in the making, including in China and South Africa. The group focuses on sustainable land-based salmon farming, produced as close as possible to where the consumers live. Beside this, Pure Salmon Kaldnes is at the moment building two of the largest land-based fish-farms in the world: Salten Smolt and SalMar Tjuin in Norway.
What we can offer and what you can expect:
What you can expect: Our mission is to break down silos, promote collaboration and push the boundaries of what’s possible. We consider diversity a real asset in achieving our goals, and make it a priority to value the multitude of career paths, training and personalities of our employees. At Pure Salmon Kaldnes you’ll get a chance to develop your talent locally or abroad, with in-depth training programs and exposure to our network of collaborators. Request a transfer and go to work and live in a new country or city. Or rise through the ranks within our headquarters and various operational entities. Change your specialisation or find your place in a totally new department.
What we can offer: World class professional environment and colleagues, fast growing aquaculture markets, strong company pipeline including founded projects, global career opportunities, value chains going from "egg to plate", participation in development of environmental solutions for healthy food production, financially strong owners with global ambitions.
Your key working tasks and contributions:
- estimation and calculation of mechanical equipment
- development of technical installations
- management of project goals and KPIs
- optimization of technical installations
- follow up equipment packages and suppliers
- interaction and cooperation with sister companies
- participation in multi-dicipline project teams
- Implementation of HSE in projects
- project optimization and maintaining quality systems
- digitization of work processes
We estimate approximately 10-15 traveling days per year. Compensation is given accordingly to company guidelines. Our offices and working spaces are both attractive and highly functional.
- Master/ Bachelor in relevant areas(mechanical or process)
- system competence within project management
- driver licence
- language skills; Nordic and English (Oral and written)
- HSE training, BIM 360, Autodesk (REVIT), CFD, current-design, calculation programs for project management.
We believe the perfect candidate has former experience from one or several of the following areas:
- Water treatment, water distribution, aquaculture, VA engineering, oil, gas, piping or related areas.
Whatever your academic background, career history and skills, it’s your attitude that makes the biggest difference when trying to find your place within our organisation – and the individual role you can play in our teams and projects.
We look for people that are:
- Open-minded, problem-solving and responsible colleagues
- Passionate about innovation and finding new solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
- Supportive of diversity and differences. Pure Salmon Kaldnes is a global company, and our cultural richness is one of our most important assets.
The following is describes you in day-to-day work: You acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results. You adheres to company rules and procedures, executes plans with commitment and determination. You achieves high quality results,uses a methodical and systematic approach, plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively. You quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems, comes up with sound and rational judgements. You demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area, participates in continuous professional development. You co-operates well with others, shares knowledge, experience and information. You supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- fixed, 100% position
- competitive fixed salary
- paid overtime
- training and education
- pensions, travel insurances, health insurances accordingly to company standard company guidelines.
- diet allowance
Anonymity and fair recruitment
Pure Salmon Kaldnes AS is concerned with fair recruitment and follows ethical norms defined by DNV-GL. As part of the selection, in addition to interviews, ability tests and personality tests are used. The authenticity of documents is also checked on occasion. Your anonymity as a candidate is maintained and documents are stored in accordance with current GDPR rules.