We’re looking for a dedicated Product Marketing Manager to drive the development of our health products
The Product Marketing Manager will be part of a global team with responsibility for the health product category across the Salmon Division.
Key to the success of the role will be working across a number of BioMar functions to identify new opportunities and launch products and concepts in a systematic way across the Salmon Division.
The role requires global travels to BioMar sites. Workplace is preferably in Trondheim, working from home office on occasion is available.
Duties and responsibilities
- Initiate and drive product development projects to deliver a successful portfolio and ultimately BioMar Salmon Division’s product strategy both short and long term for the product category health.
- Work with local teams to input into a single version of the product category roadmap, which can be used to track progress of product development and communicate to stakeholders.
- Manage the product life cycle of all SmartCare products within your product category from market introduction to retirement by maximising the business value with the right initiatives and decisions.
- “Own” the products within your category to ensure that products are fully understood by the relevant departments in each business unit and any improvements to existing products and new products are driven by customer demand or market development.
- Regularly observe where competitors are performing well and where they're performing poorly to find the right avenue for maximising product market penetration and profitability.
- Organise and participate in workshops to align cross-functional teams to find the opportunities that will enhance product development across Salmon Division.
- Relevant education, minimum master's degree in fish health, aquaculture, or relevant areas within marketing or related fields. An equivalence of this educational background in work experience is also acceptable.
- 5+ years of commercial relevant experience from the aquaculture industry, preferably within the salmon production value chain.
- Preferably worked with product development, life cycle management or commercialisation of R&D knowledge.
- Self-driven, result-oriented with solid collaboration and communication skills and an interest in building a global network within the organisation.
- Must be decisive, proactive and agile in approach to the role.
- An international profile, with good understanding of different cultures and ways of working. Fluent in English and Norwegian, speaking Spanish is an advantage but not a requirement
We can offer
- You will be working in a global setting, together with highly skilled professional within marketing, product development, feed nutrition and fish welfare amongst others.
- This position offers a great opportunity to develop further your professional and personal capabilities in an enthusiastic multinational environment.
Head of Product Marketing • Salmon Marketing
Telefon 944 21 253