What you will enjoy doing
- You will manage or support customer projects in Aquaculture globally
- Supervision of installations, execution of plant commissioning and measurements will be part of the responsibility
- You will prepare reports and technical documentation
- Customer consultation will be required
- In addition you will cooperate with colleagues from R&D, Engineering, sales, and with external fabricators
What makes you great
- You have preferably a Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or Technical College education in mechanical/process engineering and 5 years demonstrated project experience on industrial equipment projects will be preferably
- It will be ideally with experience from the aquaculture industry, ideally with RAS systems
- Experience in fluid mechanics / hydraulics is a plus
- You should have knowledge in automatization (PLC systems) and good skills both in written and spoken English and Norwegian language is an advantage
- As a person you are team minded and self-motivated person who is customer and solution oriented
- You should be able to interact with colleagues and customers globally and have an intercultural awareness
- The position will include periods with international travelling
Why you will love working with us
The Linde PLC, as a technology driven company, is focusing on new technologies and applications in growing markets and rapidly developing industries. The aquaculture sector as one of the strongest growing industries is clearly fitting into this picture. Due to an increasing demand for Linde’s solutions within aquaculture resulting into a fast-growing project portfolio, we are strengthening our aquaculture team consisting of colleagues in Germany, Norway, US and China. As part of this team, you will be cooperating with colleagues from engineering, sales, and with suppliers, customers, and OEM.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
What we offer you!
We can offer you good opportunities to learn and develop with a professional and creative team in an international and active working environment. You will have a varied role where you can influence and plan your own work. In addition to competitive conditions, we have good insurances and attractive pension plan. Linde’s already strong position in the gas business within aquaculture shall be further enhanced by this position. We offer our employees a challenging and stimulating environment in a future oriented market. We encourage women to apply.
The working place is the Linde Innovation Centre in Ålesund, Norway.
Have we inspired you?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) via our online job market.
Your contact persons:
+47 934 33 009
Head of Chemistry & Envirnonment
Rolf Heninger+49 151 16223936