- Eide Fjordbruk
- Eikelandsosen / Bergen
- 15. feb. 2023
- Havbruk og oppdrett
- Ledelse, Salg og administrasjon
We're committed to leading a movement that redefines how we farm fresh, natural, and sustainable seafood for ours and future generations. The Eide-group is a 3rd generation family-owned business with a vision to set the standard for the future of aquaculture. We are rapidly expanding with several initiatives focusing on sustainability and technology. Our largest business ventures to date are soon launching. One of them is expanding our presence in the value chain through our branded products. We seek a Sales Manager to help us make them a success.
As part of the Mamasea team you will be responsible of all sales activities of our own brand of unique high-quality seafood products. Today our products are based on salmon and trout, and Mamasea is our first venture into direct sales and marketing through our own brand. We have also recently acquired a processing plant. In the future we aim to offer a wide variety of healthy and sustainable seafood products. The marketing strategy and brand development is currently ongoing, and as our new Sales Manager you will play an important role in the future of Mamasea.
Sales and marketing are becoming a crucial part of our future, and you will work both strategically and tactically in the role. Your main responsibility is to establish and maintain sales relations and activities for our products, be it to wholesalers, retailers, processing facilities, hotels/restaurants or the spot market. Important focus areas will include:
- Developing, managing, and executing strategic and tactical sales plans
- Exploring new opportunities and actively seeking new customers and partners, and develop profitable customers
- Ownership of the full sales process, ensuring customer satisfaction at every stage of the customer journey
- Contribute to overall go-to-market strategy and execution, including market analysis and market development
- Developing, managing, and executing penetration of markets
- Gathering and analysing sales and market data to recommend strategies, plans and new product development
- Managing and being responsible for the development of the sales-function in Mamasea
- Participate at relevant exhibitions and seminars
At Eide we have a flat organizational structure, and you will join a very innovative and forward-thinking team. The Eide group is characterized by a strong goal- and objective-minded mentality, and we believe that hard work and fun goes hand in hand. Our passion for producing healthy, sustainable, and tasty seafood for ours and future generations is visible throughout our organization. Your job is to bring our products, values, perspectives and business outside our doors and into the marketplace. The role will be reporting to our CEO, Sondre Eide. You will have flexibility in the role and available office fascilities both in Bergen and at our headquarters in Eidestøa,
To succeed in the role, you will need to be experienced within sales in a leadership function. You have a comprehensive understanding and skillset within sales, and are able to work independently. Preferably you have taken part in developing sales-functions before.
You have a higher education degree, in business or other relevant field. You value integrity, and lead both people and our sales initiatives in a way that reflect our core values. You prefer to work hard alongside the team, filling in where required as we build our team over time.
- Analysis: you quickly understand and analyze complex issues and problems
- Initiative and responsibility: you make things happen and take responsibility
- Innovation: you are untraditional, creative, and welcome new ideas
- Collaboration: you share knowledge, skills and create an inclusive work environment
- Business development: you identify and seize commercial opportunities
- Profit focus: you focus on results and identify the potential risks and financial impacts
- Leadership: you provide a clear sense of direction, inspire and co-ordinate others
- Effective communication: you communicate and present in a clear and structured way
We welcome you to apply for the position by sending in your cover letter, cv, and relevant documents. In addition, we encourage you to make a short video where you answer these questions:
- Who are you (your background)
- Your motivation for the role
- Your key strengths for the role
If you have any questions at all, please contact our HR-responsible, Lena Bekken (firstname.lastname@example.org, or +47 913 16 623). You can also learn more about Eide through our website www.efb.no, or on our Facebook and LinkedIn-pages.
I tre generasjonar har me i Eide produsert kvalitetsmat i vestnorske fjordar. Me er sikre på at fisk som har det bra, er fisk som også smakar godt. Bedrifta har vore blant pionerane i næringa og vore med på å forma fiskeoppdrett til den suksessen me ser i dag.
Innovasjon og skaparkraft er framleis ei viktig drivkraft i det me held på med, og me jobbar kvar dag for å utvikle næringa me er ein del av. Me ser det som vår oppgåve å bidra til langsiktig og bærekraftig utvikling av lokalmiljøet, både for folk, fisk og natur.
Naturen, hardtarbeidande menneske og teknologisk innovasjon har brakt oss dit me er i dag. Og, det er dette som skal ta oss inn i framtida. Me har ein visjon om å setja standarden for framtidas havbruk, noko me arbeidar for kvar dag. Du kan lese meir om oss her: www.efb.no
Opprett et jobbvarsel og få tilpassede jobbanbefalinger rett i innboksen din.Opprett varsel