Would you like to take the lead in providing the world with healthy and sustainable food? Are you passionate about food safety and high quality seafood? As we increase our product and customer portfolio, Grieg Seafood Sales is now hiring a Quality Manager. This is an international and hands-on role in our Sales company. Join us at our headquarters in Bergen, Norway's beautiful West Coast capital.
Tasks and Responsabilities:
- An international perspective on, and overall responsibility for, food safety and quality.
- Ensure that all our products meet the quality requirements of various customers and markets in Norway and abroad.
- Working closely with suppliers, our production and value-adding partners, and customers.
- A key member of the sales organization and management team member.
- Be part of Grieg Seafood's food quality network.
- Take part in maintaining and developing Grieg Seafood's world-leading expertise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A higher degree in a relevant field of science.
- At least three years of work experience in the food processing industry, having had
responsibilities relating to QA.
- A documented ability to understand and ensure compliance with the rules, regulations, and standards regarding food safety and quality.
- A commercial drive and an understanding of markets and customer's needs and demands.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills will be crucial to succeeding in the role.
- A special attention to detail, a strong analytical mindset, and an extraordinary ability to systemize
- Actively identifying areas of improvement and recommending practical solutions.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Norwegian is not mandatory, but the right candidate is expected to attempt to learn the language.