Procurement Manager Savory & Seafood
We have an immediate opportunity for a Savory Procurement Sourcing Manager to join our Taste & Beyond Raw Material procurement team. The mission will be to manage a savory raw materials portfolio, working closely with our Taste and Beyond division.
Develop and execute end-to-end sourcing strategies, ensure security of supplies, deliver against key performance indicators, drive best practices and connect effectively with internal stakeholders and Firmenich supply ecosystem in full accordance with our Ethical principles and policies.
- Develop & implement end to end business aligned sourcing strategies for key savory raw materials such as Sea Foods, Amino Acids, Grills and Smokes, ….– Incl. risk mitigation strategies and responsible sourcing. Build strategic supplier relationships, driving commercial, sustainability, innovation and performance initiatives
- Manage key internal stakeholders particularly in Norway (Firnor). Engage with key Senior Procurement Leaders, Taste & Beyond Division Commercial Leads, Planning, Operations and Tolling / Alliances Team
- Drive negotiations with suppliers focusing on key identified criteria – Quality, Service Delivery, Operational Improvements, Total Cost of Ownership, etc.
- Collaborate with S&OP team (One Operations, Planning, Business, Finance) for monthly demand projections and fulfillment planning. Track and consolidate market data / intelligence – map global supply, import/export data, weather, etc.
- Provide latest supply coverage, price and savings estimates. Manage improvement and development projects. Participate to target settings. Deliver against plan. Support taking calculated entrepreneurial risks and challenges assumptions
- Encourage cross-divisional working and learning networks, and Contribute to remove barriers that inhibit effective decision making. Be the ambassador of the Company values internally and externally
- Demonstrate winning behaviors: Growth Mindset, Proactivity, Absolute Customer Focus, Data driven, Impact Obsessed
- Analytical, strategic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate active listening, critical thinking, judgment and decision making
- Proactive; Independent & curious mindset
- Ability to interact and bring leadership at all levels in the organization
- Degree from University or College in Engineering, Economics, Business administration, Science, Agronomy. Possess 3 - 8 years of experience in Procurement; with ideally experience in procuring raw materials
- Experience managing natural raw materials, herbs & spices with significant price volatility and supply risk
- Ability to create, drive, implement an end-to-end sourcing strategy. Experience in project management in a fast paced, challenging and multicultural environment
- Extremely good communication & influencing skills. Strong at internal and external stakeholder management
- The ability to be a part of a highly creative and imaginative team in an incredibly competitive and inspiring industry
- Flexible working location and working schedule
- A dynamic, multicultural and innovative environment in a market-leading group
- The opportunity to work towards your career goals, within a supportive team that encourages growth and professional development
- Opportunity to be involved in employee operated communities encompassing topics such as social impact, diversity and inclusion, health and wellness.
- Opportunity to work for a company that cares about the environment and sets and achieves ambitious sustainability objectives
For further information about the position, please connect with Procurement Director Savory Ingredients Edouard Navinel (email@example.com) or HR Director Donna Pullen (firstname.lastname@example.org).